Private Tour: Varanasi (Holy City) Full-Day Tour
Experience the real Indian Culture on this Full-Day Varanasi City tour which is a holy city. There are many things to do like boat ride which is available in the morning and in the evening as well. Explore the Sarnath, the city where the Lord Buddha gave his first sermon, and witness the Aarti ceremony at the Ghats of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Morning boat ride in holy river Ganges
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop off
- Toll Tax, Parking and Driver Wages
- Car with uniformed driver
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals, entry fees, tips & personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Ganges River
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- Entry/Admission - Bharat Mata Temple
- Entry/Admission - Durga Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganges River, Varanasi India
Pick up from your hotel in Varanasi Or Varanasi Airport and drive to enjoy the 2-hour boat ride on the Ganges to see the bathing Ghats (or steps from a river bank) & cremation sites. Sunrise on the river front, as seen from a boat, can be a spiritually uplifting sight.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sarnath Via-Anlabereni, Varanasi 759026 India
After breakfast, you'll tour Sarnath, a very important pilgrimage centre for Buddhists, because this is where the Buddha preached his first sermon after achieving enlightenment. Sarnath's temples and the accompanying archaeological museum are full of Buddhist art and treasures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bharat Mata Temple, Vidyapith Road, Varanasi 221001 India
After lunch, you'll visit the Bharat Mata temple which has a huge relief map of India carved into marble.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Durga Temple, 27, Durgakund Rd Jawahar Nagar Colony, Bhelupur, Varanasi 221005 India
After that, you'll visit Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, and have an evening rickshaw (tricycle) ride passing through the busy streets and bazaars of Varanasi.
In the evening arrive at the holy river Ganges, where you can witness the traditional ceremonies amidst hundreds of lighted candles and flower offerings. After sightseeing you are dropped at the hotel / train station in Varanasi
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Varanasi Airport Or Your Hotel in Varanasi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- No charges for Infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.