Private Tour: Tsarskoye Selo and Catherine Palace by Public Transport
Enjoy a full-day guided tour of Tsarskoye Selo Imperial Residence in your private group limited to six people. Be immersed in the atmosphere of royal grand receptions at Catherine's Palace, and get priority access with skip-the-line admission. Hop on one of the conveniently located public transportation options with the help of your guide, or catch a taxi right from your hotel to Tsarskoye Selo (own expense). Tour includes admission to Catherine's Park and the Museum of Court Carriages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide (English, French and Spanish languages are available)
- Pickup (guide will meet you at your hotel to help coordinate your public transportation)
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks and souvenirs
- Lunch (credit card or Russian roubles accepted)
- Transportation to/from attractions: approx. 15-40 USD (taxi), approx. 7-8 USD per person (subway/bus). Payment can be made in Russian roubles, euros, or USD.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Catherine Palace and Park, Pushkin
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located in St Petersburg.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children 6 years and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Personal food and drinks are allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.