Private Tour: Trani Walking Tour with Typical Focaccia Tasting
Live the experience of discovering a beautiful medieval town, his art and the beautiful white cathedral on the sea, the most beautiful of Apulia region. End your experience with a tasting of typical focaccia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Discover the beautiful medieval town of Trani, city of art for its medieval monuments and the buildings of the nineteenth century.
Discover the old town, starting with a visit to the medieval castle built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen in 1233 on the Adriatic Sea.
The tour continues with a visit to the magnificent Cathedral of Trani, the most beautiful cathedral in the Romanesque style of Puglia, built in honor of St. Nicholas the Pilgrim, the patron saint of the city.
After seeing the beauty of the cathedral, the tour continues in the medieval Jewish quarter, built entirely of white stone, and will visit outside two synagogues along the way, Scolanova and Scola Grande
The tour ends with a Focaccia's tasting and lovely walk along the yacht harbour.
Departure Point :Piazza Re Manfredi, 76125 Trani BT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.