Private Tour: Tomb of Emperor Jingdi with Xi'an Airport Transfer
Make the most of your time in Xi'an with this private tour of the Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling Tomb) including round-trip hotel/airport transportation. You’ll be picked up from either the Xi’an airport or your hotel for a tour of the tomb, a fascinating ancient Chinese cultural relic similar to the Terracotta Warriors. At the end of your tour, you’ll be driven to your hotel to begin your stay in Xi’an or to the airport for your departure flight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Shoe protectors
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling), Zhanjiawan Village, Xi'an China
Arriving in Xi'an: Airport to Hotel
Your exciting time in Xi'an will start immediately when you arrive at the airport, where your guide will meet you and take you on a 30-minute drive to the Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling Tomb) for a 3-hour private tour.
On the way, learn how the tomb was built in 153 AD as a joint tomb between Emperor Jingdi and his loving wife Empress Wang.
When you arrive, your guide will show you the proper way to enter the underground tomb, an archaeological site protected by a transparent glass floor. With your provided shoe protectors, walk right on top of the exhibit and see all the way to the bottom.
See thousands of miniature human figures specially arranged in various corridors, and learn about royal life and the social system 2,000 years ago in China. Learn how these figures differ from the famous Terracotta Warriors in Emperor Qin’s Mausoleum. Jingdi’s army figurines were made of clay and wood, so they began to rot, which is why many of the statues are armless.
After your fascinating tour, you’ll be taken directly to your hotel to begin your stay in Xi’an.
Departing Xi'an: Hotel to Airport
If you have limited time in Xi'an, you can still do some great sightseeing before your departure flight. At the end of your stay, your guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a tour of the Tomb of Emperor Jingdi. Afterward, you’ll be taken directly to the airport to catch your late-afternoon departure flight.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Departs from either the Xi'an Xianyang International Airport or your Xi'an hotel
Departure Time :Your chosen time; coincides with your flight arrival or departure time
Return Detail :Concludes at either your Xi'an hotel or the Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No luggage restrictions
- Hanyangling Tomb opening hours: 8:30am to 7pm (March - Nov), 8:30am to 6pm (Dec - Feb)
- Travel time between Xi'an and Hanyangling Tomb is approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour; tour will take between 2 and 3 hours. When booking the hotel to airport transfer tour, please ensure that you will have ample time to reach the airport before your flight.
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.