Private Tour to Zakopane & Tatra Mountains
Zakopane is also known as the winter capital of Poland. Enjoy natural landscape, experience local highlander kitchen and exhibit traditional wooden architecture. Discover local folklore, cuisine in traditional restaurants, with a specialty of smoked cheese called “Oscypek”, made only in this region. Walk through the magical street “Krupówki”, ride the funicular to Mount Gubalówka for breathtaking views, and admire the panorama of the beautiful Tatra mountains.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Experienced tour leader
- Degustation of local cheese "Oscypki"
- Entry/Admission - Zywy skansen - Historyczna zabudowa Chocholowa
- Entry/Admission - Gubalowka
- Entry/Admission - Bacówka - Oscypki
What's excluded :
- Dinner - The food and drinks are not included in the price, but if you are interested in expierience of regional food - we can offer a dinner / lunch break in one of the traditional restaurant in Zakopane.
- Ticket for the funicular train to Gubałówka
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zywy skansen - Historyczna zabudowa Chocholowa, Chocholow Main st, Chocholow Poland
Chochołów Village is a small town located just a few kilometers from Zakopane. If you want to expierience an interesting view of classic, highland, wooden style – this tour is for you. The Goral wooden huts and local people will make a real Goral memories.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gubalowka, Zakopane Poland
Gubałówka is one of the most recognizable places in Zakopane. Next to Giewont and Kasprowy Wierch, it is the most popular peak overlooking the city. Gubałówka rises to a height of 1 126 m above sea level.
The extending views are unforgettable. You can see the whole panorama of the Polish Tatras and Slovakian parts as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bacówka - Oscypki, 34-512 Witów, Poland
You can taste original Oscypek - the smoked cheese made of salted sheep milk.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose your pickup time, please contact the tour operator at +48 799 797 977Pickups are possible from all accommodation places in a range of 4 km from Krakow city centre. If your accommodation place is in the area closed for traffic, we will send you the nearest possible pickup place.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.