Private Tour to Yilan Kavalan Whisky Distillery
Take a break from bustling Taipei with a trip to Taiwan scenic countryside. Discover Kavalan Distillery award-winning single malt whisky in Yilan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - 國立傳統藝術中心傳藝文化園區
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
We pick up all travelers from all hotels / Airbnb in Taipei City.
Stop At: King Car Kavalan Distillery, No. 326, Sec. 2, Yuanshan Rd., Yuanshan Township, Yilan County 264, Yuanshan 264 Taiwan
Established in 2005, Kavalan is Taiwan’s first whiskymaker and the nation’s only family-owned whisky distillery. Kavalan takes the old name of Yilan county where the distillery is located in northeastern Taiwan. The pure water and fresh air make this part of the subtropical island the ideal environment for the production of whisky.
Don't miss it if you are a whisky fan!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 國立傳統藝術中心傳藝文化園區, _____201_, Yilan City 26841 Taiwan
The Center for Traditional Arts in Dongshan River Scenic Area has added several pieces of installation art, such as Misty Forest and Tunnel of Leaping Fish. The place is an attraction suitable for the whole family to enjoy the cultural tour together.
Walking into the park at the Center for Traditional Arts makes you feel like falling into a time tunnel. The streets decorated with red walls and black tiles are blended with the architectural styles of the old streets everywhere in Taiwan. All sorts of special stores, such as workshops and early Taiwanese variety stores, stand along the streets. Here, you may see things that trigger the fun memories of your childhood, such as dough figurine sculptures, sugar onion, traditional toys, glove puppetry, etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wushih Harbor, No. 92, Gangkou Rd., Toucheng Taiwan
Enjoy the fresh seafood and the view of pacific ocean here!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and Airbnb in Taipei City.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.