Private tour to Xizhou old town local market Erhai lake three Pagodas from Dali
Meet guide in the lobby at 8:30 am and transfer to Xizhou old town in this old town you will see the traditional buildings and Ethnic minority Bai people who has their own clothes then you will visit Xizhou market to see locals are doing business, also you will enjoy cruise at Erhai lake , it the second biggest lake in Yunan province which is the Lung of Dali, it’s clear water and with beautiful Mountain in it’s surrounding, after tour we will drop you to city then visit the three Pagodas which is built in Tang dynasty with the history of more than 1800 years, it’s the symbol of Dali. Transfer to hotel in Dali city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Erhai lake cruise ticket
- Entrance fee to three Pagoda
- 2 bottles of water p.p
- Entry/Admission - Xizhou Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xizhou Town, North Dali Old Town, Dali China
Meet guide in the hotel lobby at 9:00am and transfer to Xizhou town, from here you may see many traditional buildings , local people doing business in the local market, then you will transfer to Pier to start your cruise in Erhai lake which is about 1 hour, after Chinese Lunch you will visit the three Pagodas with the history of more than 1000 years.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Today guide will pick up clients from their own booked hotel in Dali city at 9:00am or a pointed place in Dali down town
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.