Private Tour to world's biggest Ice Caves & Werfen from Salzburg
Enjoy a drive to the village of Werfen, where you can visit the world's biggest ice caves and enjoy a breathtaking ride in the mountain and enjoy a walk to the ice caves of Werfen and the fascinating world of ice.
In the afternoon we will visit the fortress of Werfen with it's fascinating 16th century fort and a nice falconry. Learn about this area, the trading route from north to the south and vice versa and some nice stories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Extra Drinks
- Entrance fees Maximum of 39.50
- Entry/Admission - Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen
- Entry/Admission - Eisriesenwelt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Be special Tours, Salzburg 5061 Austria
We will pick you up free of charge anywhere in Salzburg and also the droopy is included.
Stop At: Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen, Burgstrasse 2, Werfen 5450 Austria
We will see the falconry and the have a guided tour through the inside of the fortress. See a medieval fortress and learn about old hunting methods
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eisriesenwelt, Eishoehlenstrasse 30, Werfen 5451 Austria
See the world's biggest Ice caves and learn about the fascination of Ice and mountains. Only open during May and October and there is quite some walking included (600 steps inside the cave + walking to the cave).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Salzburg, Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
the pickup and drop off is already included in the tour price and can be from your hotel, train station, parking lots, etc. Just let us know where we can pick you up.Airports
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable and enjoy the time here.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Inside the ice caves there are over 600stairs to climb up and also back down.
- The way to the cave is a continuously uphill (about 30-40minutes of uphill walking to it).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- face masks required for guides and team; special training of team to detect Covid-19 symptoms and making people aware to keep distances.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.