Private Tour to Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Artisans, and Habu Temple
Enjoy a professional guided Tour to the Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Artisans "Deir el-Medina" and Madinat Habu Temple of king Ramses III. Includes pickup and drop off transfers from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor, entry fees, water and a certified Egyptologist tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water during the tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Queens
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Queen Nefertari Tomb in the Valley of the Queens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Queens, Luxor Egypt
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your Luxor Hotel / Nile cruise and then srive to the Theben Necropolis on the west bank of the River Nile.
Start your private tour at the Valley of the Queens, where wives and sons of Pharaohs were buried, well known in ancient times as Ta-Set-Neferu, meaning "the place of beauty". There are more than 90 known tombs, usually consisting of an entrance passage, a few short halls, and a sarcophagus chamber. The earliest may be that of Sitre, wife of Ramses I. you will visit three tombs of the Queens and sons of the kings like the tombs of Amun-her-khepeshef, Seth-her-khopsef, Khaemwaset and of a Ramesside Queen called Tyti. The most notable are those of Nefertari, the favourite Queen of Ramses II (extra ticket on spot).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
Proceed to visit the Valley of the Artisans at Deir el-Medina, the place was called Set Maat "The Place of Truth". It was home to the artisans and workmen responsible for constructing the royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings. during the 18th 19th and 20th dynasties of the New Kingdom period (1550–1080 BC), You will enjoy exploring the ruins of the settlement of the village, the Ptolemaic temple, dedicated to the goddesses Hathor and Maat, consisting of a small building within a mud brick enclosure wall and two of the finest decorated tombs of Sennedjem, Inherkau.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Continue to visit Madinat Habu Temple of king Ramses III, the last great warrior pharaoh of the New Kingdom (1550 – 1080 BC). The Temple is best-preserved of the New Kingdom memorial temples. It is decorated with military scenes and texts illustrating the victories of the king, as well as the rituals performed and festivals celebrated. A royal palace was attached at the south of the Temple open forecourt, while priests’ dwellings and administrative units lay on either side of the temple.
After finished, You will be transferred back to your Nile Cruise / Hotel in Luxor
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.