Private tour to Uros and Llachon 1d
If you’re looking for something non-touristic, this is the perfect tour to you, You will know Uros floating island and the peninsula of Llachon, both unique attractions in Lake Titicaca
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide Spanish / English.
- Transfers Hotel - Port - Hotel.
- Private boat Puno - Uros - Llachon - Puno.
- Lunch at Llachon.
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
The Uros are an indigenous people of Peru and Bolivia. They live on an approximate and still growing 120 self-fashioned floating islands in Lake Titicaca near Puno.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Llachon, Llachon, Puno Region
On the way you will see the beautiful scenery from Lake Titicaca; after 2 hours of travel, we arrive at Uros Titino; our guide will make us know the life of these original inhabitants of the islands of the Uros, then, we depart to Llachon, where locals will receive us with their typical clothes, you will learn about the local plants, textiles ancient techniques, with residents who continue using these techniques to develop their dressing; you will have time for walking through the different beaches that are in Llachon, finally after a beautiful day, return to Puno.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Is necessary to bring bottled water for the trip (due to hikes to be made).
- We recommend bringing a backpack or bag with things needed to be one day (hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, Extra jacket, etc.).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.