Private tour to Tulum and Coba
During this excursion, we will visit two archaeological sites located near the Maya Riviera.
The ancient Maya city of Tulum which is located on the rocks by the turquoise Caribbean sea and the ancient Maya city of Coba lost in the wild jungle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional multilingual guide
- Transfer from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya Hotels
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Bike rental (MXN $40)
- Personal expenses, tips and souvenirs
- Use of professional video devices in the archaeological site (MXN $45)
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
We will spend several hours in this archaeological area, explore all the sights, take photos on Instagram and walk along the beach if you want.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
We will rent bicycles and ride through the not yet fully excavated Maya settlement. Let's climb the pyramid and feel like real archaeologists
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle 11 Sur 77712, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick you up at your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.