Private Tour to the Yungas Coroico The Death Route from La Paz
Welcome to Bolivia
Enjoy an incredible full day journey over the Andes, winding down on a road from the glaciers to the sub-tropical area of the Yungas in only two hours. In Coroico you will appreciate a unique ethnical and cultural symbiosis, between Afro-Bolivians and Aymara indigenous. Coroico is a picturesque village with gorgeous panoramic sceneries
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional english guide
- Food and drinks. (Lunch)
What's excluded :
- INSURANCE: It is the responsibility of the tourists themselves to contract travel or accident insurance, as well as carry the necessary documentation at the time of travel.
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Munaipata
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Paz Department, La Paz Department
Pick up from hotel / hostel in the city of La Paz
Ascent to the Summit, at a height of approx. at 4,700 m.s., from where we will have an impressive view of the Andes mountain range and surroundings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Camino de la Muerte, Coroico Bolivia
Later we started the descent, entering by the old road, better known as the "RUTA DE LA MUERTE" on the way we will have stops in different places to appreciate the beauty of nature, together a small walk, of approx. 30 to 40 min. through the subtropical valleys of the Yungas with different ecological levels.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Coroico, Coroico, La Paz Department
Arrival to the town of Yolosita and to the Shelter of Wild Animals "SENDA VERDE", where our tourists will have the opportunity to know about our Fauna, which was rescued from the black market and in this refuge they are reconditioned to return to their native habitat "Tigrecillos, Bears, Snakes, Monkeys, Birds, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cafe Munaipata, Hacienda Shanti, Coroico Bolivia
Afterwards we arrived at La Población de Coroico at a height
Approximately 1,400 m.s. We will have lunch and in the afternoon we will visit
the surroundings of Coroico as well as the plantations of fruit, you can also see coffee plantations and other medicinal plants that can be used on site.and the waterfalls that are one hour away from the town of Coroico.
Bolivian Coffee Tasting
End of Our Service and Return to the City of La Paz by the new road.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.