Private Tour to the Top 5 Stellenbosch Franschhoek Wineries
This tour was carefully curated by our Team with the goal to give our clients the best winery experience the Cape has to offer.
We present to you, Cape Town’s Top 5 Wineries. They are wide-spread from our top wine regions such as Stellenbosch, Franshoek & Paarl. Not only outstanding wines for the wine lovers, but the most picture perfect views at every single stop. We can confidently say, this wine tour experience is at the top tier of its kind. Enjoy the knowledge of the wine makers and experience each wine from cultivar to glass, paired with a variety of cheeses and the famous South African biltong. The private experience allows you to do this tour at your desired pace. Wine cotnnesiour or not, if you love a good glass of wine paired unmatched scenery, this is the tour for you. We look foward to hosting you!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water & Sanitizer
- Certified tour guide
- Private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Peter Falke Winery
- Entry/Admission - Fairview Wine and Cheese
- Entry/Admission - DeMorgenzon Winery
- Entry/Admission - Boschendal
- Entry/Admission - Delaire Graff Estate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter Falke Winery, Annandale Road, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
The exclusive winery of Peter Falke is nestled against the majestic slopes of the Helderberg Mountains in the heart of the Stellenbosch winelands, South Africa. Groenvlei Farm is home to rambling magenta bougainvillea, delicate scented roses and wild lavender growing alongside carefully cultivated vineyards.
Dating back to the 18th century, the traditional gabled Cape Dutch buildings of the wine estate belie a contrasting modernity within. The stately old homestead is partnered by a “boutique” winery, contemporary wine tasting room and luxurious outdoor lounge which have established Peter Falke Wines as the most elegant and serene sundowner retreat in the winelands.
The Falke family has been doing business in South Africa since 1969. Peter Falke was born in Germany. His dream to own a farm came true when he acquired Groenvlei in 1995.
His wife, Danièle is French and an interior designer. Her taste and talent is expressed in the smallest details at Groenvlei.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fairview Wine and Cheese, Suid Agter Paarl Road, Suider Paarl, Paarl 7624 South Africa
First and foremost, Fairview is a working farm, housing a collection of micro-businesses all sharing in a common goal – to create artisanal and sustainable produce, with a focus on fine wine and cheese. We’ve been caring custodians of our land since 1693, and invite you to come and visit us and see for yourself how our farm operates, supports the environment and contributes to a more holistic lifestyle. Everything we do is driven by our philosophy of being honest, honouring our heritage and ensuring that ingenuity perpetually flows from our soils and cellars and straight into the heart of your relationship with us. After all, at Fairview, we do things differently.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: DeMorgenzon Winery, Stellenboschkloof Road Vlottenburg, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
DeMorgenzon, ‘the morning sun,’ was so named as it is the first part of the Stellenboschkloof valley to see the sun because of its high altitude and aspects. We cover the top southern and eastern slopes of Ribbokkop, overlooking the pinnacle of Kanonkop from where a cannon was fired to alert the farms in the region that a ship had put into Table Bay. The first road from Cape Town to Stellenbosch ran through the Stellenbosch Kloof.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boschendal, Pniel Road, Groot Drakenstein, Franschhoek 7680 South Africa
Boschendal lies between the Simonsberg and Drakenstein mountains an hour’s drive from Cape Town. The name Bos-en-dal, or wood and valley, reveals its essence: a breathtakingly beautiful valley basin of 1800 hectares. Location, the sheer scale, natural splendour and history make exploring Boschendal compelling. It beguiles and inspires wonder with its unique spirit of place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delaire Graff Estate, Helshoogte Pass R310, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
The combination of Maritime and mountain is a very unique terroir, and here in Stellenbosch it creates our award-winning Delaire Graff wines. A cooling Atlantic sea breeze washes over our steeply sloping vineyards giving us a rich intensity of fruit.
Delaire Graff wines rank among the most prestigious in the Southern Hemisphere. Our unique terroir, on the crest of the panoramic Helshoogte Mountain Pass, is something our ambitious winemaker explores harvest after harvest.
A long, slow ripening season ensures world-class clarets and red wines big in structure with soft tannins and elegance. Our white wines capture the freshness of the harvest, while irresistible rosé and a sparkling Brut completes an elegantly balanced portfolio. We are proud to have achieved First Growth status in South Africa – reward for creating our country’s most desirable wines on first pressing.
Come and join us in our beautiful Cape Winelands setting for Delaire Graff wine in its most luxurious location.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup our clients at any desired destination within Cape Town. Whether it be a hotel, or another type of accommodation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tour guide gets their temperature checked at our offices before they commence on tour as well as on their return. Masks to be worn at all times whilst in the vehicle. Air conditioning and ventilation in vehicles are on at all times and all vehicles gets cleaned and disinfected before each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.