Private Tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo and Edfu from Luxor
Full private day tour from Luxor to see the Temple of Edfu and the Temple of Kom Ombo. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Travels, 3 Al Qarna Rd 3, Al Qarna Rd, Luxor 85951 Egypt
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle. First you will be transported to Kom Ombo where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek. The temple is built on a high dune overlooking the Nile. The temple was built in the early second century by Ptolemy VI Philometor.
After this temple you will go to Edfu to visit the Temple of Edfu which is dedicated to Horus, the falcon-headed god. This is quite a young temple and is well-preserved making it very impressive.
After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel. This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned and tipping for guide and driver.
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
In Kom Ombo you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Edfu to visit the Temple of Edfu which is dedicated to Horus, the falcon-headed god. This is quite a young temple and is well-preserved making it very impressive.
At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local supplier for exact pick-up time and location (contact details will beprovided on your voucher)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.