Private tour to the Salt Mine of Nemocón and Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá
Enjoy 2 wonders underground; the first, a mystical and amazing place, the Mina de Sal de Nemocón and the only underground cathedral in the world, the first wonder of Colombia, the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá.
Starting from your place of lodging you will be transferred to Nemocón where 80 meters underground you will find the second largest salt mine in Colombia with more than 500 years of history to know the process of salt production used since pre-Hispanic times and enjoy 1,600 meters amazing tunnels and cameras, with spectacular attractions such as the salt waterfall, the well of desires and the brine mirrors, among others.
Then you will be transferred to Zipaquirá, a municipality declared a historical and cultural heritage where you will enjoy a typical lunch of the region and descend 180 meters underground through tunnels with stops representing the Stations of the Cross, you will reach the second most impressive place on the planet, the Salt Cathedral
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical Colombian lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation service to and from your place of lodging in Bogotá
- Bilingual guide during the tour (Spanish - English) and audio guide within the Cathedral of Sal.
- Admission to the Salt Mine of Nemocón and the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá.
- Medical insurance during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Mina de Sal de Nemocon
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mina de Sal de Nemocon, Calle 2 No. 0-05 Parque de la Sal, Nemocon 251030 Colombia
The tour starts from your hotel or place of lodging in Bogotá and you will be transferred to the municipality of Nemocón, located 45 km from Bogotá, where the Salt Mine is located 80 meters underground.
Upon entering the second largest salt mine in Colombia with more than 500 years of history, you will learn about the process of salt production used since pre-Hispanic times and you will enjoy amazing 1,600 meters of tunnels and cameras, with spectacular attractions such as the waterfall salt with more than 80 years old, the well of desires, the brine mirrors and its spectacular lighting effects.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zipaquira, Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
At the end of the tour of the Nemocón Salt Mine, you will be transferred to the colonial city of Zipaquirá, located about 20 minutes from Nemocón, which was declared a historical and cultural heritage of Colombia for its colonial architecture and being a place full of history of our indigenous ancestors, where you will delight yourself with a typical lunch of the region and then you will enter to live a unique experience in the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
Descending 180 meters underground through the tunnels with different stops that represent the Stations of the Cross, you will reach the second most impressive place on the planet.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
El Dorado Airport in Bogotá. All hotels, Airbnb, Houses and Apartments located in Bogotá.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.