Private Tour to the Pyramids of Teotihuacán from CDMX from 1 to 4 people
Teotihuacán is a magical place. Its history is felt as one travels through the Calzada de los Muertos and observes the accuracy and majesty of this civilization that is among the oldest in Mesoamerica.
You will visit the pyramids of Teotihuacan, known as the City of the Gods, with a certified guide and a private tour, Being accessible at the time of departure you can choose the first hours of the morning to avoid the crowds of tourists and long lines, allowing you to enjoy the squares, the murals and the majestic atmosphere in the quiet of the morning.
It is a totally private Tour for 1 to 4 people in a luxury car only for you, in which you can customize the times of stay in each place you visit, as well as the departure time of the tour.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pyramids of Teotihuacán tickets $ 75 MXN per person
- Food and drink.
- Entry/Admission - Piramides de Teotihuacan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piramides de Teotihuacan, Mexico City Mexico
We will pick you up and your companions at the collection point that is indicated to us.
Later we will move to the archaeological zone of Teotihuacán (approximately 45 min of transfer).
Arriving in the Pirámides area, we will visit a crafts workshop, where we will be able to listen to a brief explanation about the obsidian stone and the obtaining of pulque and tequila, as well as have a small tasting of said drinks. (optional).
We will move to the "Place where men become Gods" to immerse ourselves in the history of the Teotihuacan civilization, as well as the journey through; the Pyramid of the Sun, Calzada de los Muertos, Pyramid of the Moon, The temples of Quetzalcóatl, feathered butterflies and the Jaguar. All this estimates an approximate time of 1 1/2 hours.
1 hour will be given to take pictures in addition to the time of the tour.
We will visit a restaurant in the area where we can eat food (not included).
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, Calle Liverpool 155, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in the marked area or we have a starting point at the NH Collection Reforma Hotel, the tour can start at any time within the established hours (7 am-2pm).
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/24/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.