Private Tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Djoser and Dahshour
Experience Egypt from the guidance of a 10-year tour guide. I can share all my experiences with the whole different types of visitors and show them some of the secrets of Egypt.The multi pyramids, the museums, the hundreds of ancient tombs with my analysis and the whole history I did study. Over all they will enjoy the day tours very slow to inspired the old Egyptian mythology.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & drop off
- Expert tour guide
- Camel ride for 20 minutes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Pyramids of Giza -200 le
- Entrance fee to Pyramid of Djoser- 180 le
- Entrance fee to Pyramids of Dahshour- 60
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
After picking the travelers up we will begin our excursion to the great pyramids; one of the old seven wonders .It is the great pyramid of king Cheops dated back to the fourth dynasty .It was built out of limestone and they had used over 3 million blocks and 13 and half acres the ground of the pyramid. Giza plateau houses nine pyramids all for one big dynasty add to it the huge sphinx .
During your Pyramids Tour you will enjoy 20 min free Camel ride.
After touring Giza Pyramids you will get your lunch to then continue to the next attraction.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The Great Sphinx of Giza, is a limestone statue, a legendary creature with the body of a lion and with the head of an Egyptian king. situated near the Great Pyramid in Giza, Measuring 240 feet (73 meters) long and 66 feet (20 meters) high,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Third stop Dahshour where you can see the Pent pyramid and the Red pyramid of king Snefru or (as the Greek called him Sawerius). The Red pyramid was considered the first smooth angel pyramid before the big one in Giza.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Second stop ,standing the oldest pyramid ever (the Step pyramid of king Zoser ) which was built by Imhotep the smart designer who had changed the history of Egypt by using the limestone instead of the mud brick ,and instead of the Mastaba he had created the pyramidal shape.At Saqqara the big Necropolis you spend long time there to excavate the tombs of Kagemni , Meryroka, Princess idot .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We need hotel details so we can pick you up there or at the starting point.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.