Private Tour to the Farmers Market of TIRE Town from Kusadasi Port
It is a private tour of the world's second largest open-air farmer's market will allow you to experience a relaxing day
If this is your second time in Kusadasi and you have been to Ephesus with surrounding area before, or if you would like to do something different than what the other thousands from your cruise ship do, this schedule exactly suits you. You may want to escape from the crowds and spend couple of hours enjoying of locality of this town.
The famous TUESDAY market with vegetables, fruits, local artisans, rich history and scenery. . . .
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenditures
- we depart for the world's second largest open-air farmer's market in the hillside town of Tire that lies just 32 miles out of Kusadasi port town. It is a local market held every TUESDAY with different products from the region.
While wandering in the market within the historical part of the town you will have a chance not only see and talk to local producers but also take hundreds of great pictures and buy their fresh and delicious products.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will have a group or personal name written on a paper in my handAirports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.