Private tour to the Cibeles Palace and the Retiro Park
You will know inside the old Post Office building and discover the secrets it houses inside. You will be amazed by the views from its roof from where you will have a beautiful view of Madrid and the Gran Vía, the oldest street in Madrid. The guide will accompany you from this Palace in the main artery of Madrid to the Parque del Retiro, where you will escape from the bustle of the city entering your gardens. Enjoy a haven of peace and tranquility in the center of the Spanish capital and know the importance of this place during the years in the history of Madrid. During your walk the guide will discover different sculptures, fountains and magical places that only locals know.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Access to the roof of the Cibeles Palace
- Private professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Cibeles
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio de Cibeles, Plaza Cibeles 1 and Calle de Alcala, 28014 Madrid Spain
You will start the walking tour with a visit to the Cibeles Palace. This beautiful building, located at the intersection of Paseo del Prado with Calle Alcalá, was built in what were then the Gardens of Buen Retiro. You will enter with the guide to know its interior.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cibeles Fountain, Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid Spain
This beautiful fountain is next to our meeting point and is a symbol of Madrid and the followers of the Real Madrid Club de Fútbol since it celebrates all the important victories of the team
Stop At: Street Gran Via, 28013 Madrid Spain
The oldest street in Madrid, full of shops, theaters and cinemas. From the roof of the Cibeles Palace you will enjoy an incredible view of the Gran Vía, you will not forget the image of Madrid that you will have from this point!
Stop At: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
It is one of the five old royal doors that gave access to the city of Madrid. It is next to the entrance doors to the Retiro Park and we will pass through it to access it.
Stop At: Parque del Retiro, Plaza Della Indipendecia 7, 28001 Madrid Spain
In the seventeenth century the Count-Duke of Olivares, devised a space for recreation of the king and his court, giving rise to the Gardens of the Good Retreat. In 1868 it became a municipal park and since then elements have been added to its heritage. The guide will show you and explain the historical context behind the park's most prominent attractions
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estanque Grande del Retiro, Paseo de Colombia 2 Inside The Buen Retiro Park, 28016 Madrid Spain
He was commanded to build by Philip IV to recreate naval battles in him.
Stop At: Palacio De Cristal, Paseo de la Republica de Cuba 4 Parque Del Retiro, 28009 Madrid Spain
This beautiful building that resembles a greenhouse is part of the Prado Museum and sometimes exhibitions of contemporary art are held inside.
Stop At: Monumento del Angel Caido, Parque del Retiro, Madrid Spain
Discover the symbology that hides this statue and why it is located 666 meters above sea level
Departure Point :Restaurante Palacio de Cibeles, Plaza Cibeles, 1, Sexta Planta, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :El Retiro Park, Parque el, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to bad weather the Park may remain closed for security
- Not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- The effectiveness of the use of masks to avoid infections by Covid 19 has been demonstrated, so the use of these is mandatory throughout the journey. Friend will not provide masks, each client must bring their own.
- The safety distance between people must be maintained throughout the journey whenever possible. Families can stay together.
- Our tourists are recommended to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are prohibited from touching any object of our clients.
- Our collaborators (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the detailed health protection protocol that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.