Private Tour to Tayrona National Park
If you like adventure, nature and hiking this is your best option, a private tour from the city of Cartagena to the Tayrona National Park round trip in which a bilingual guide will accompany you to visit the most beautiful national natural park in the country, which is located within a reserve of indigenous Tayrona. It is habitat for a large number of species that are distributed in regions with different thermal floors that go from sea level to heights of 900 m. Of the 15,000 hectares that make up the park, 3,000 are marine area. In the park's maritime strip, more than 350 species of algae are distributed, while the terrestrial flora has more than 770 different species of plants. You will be able to enjoy the best paradisiacal beaches, while enjoying nature and exercising while hiking.
per adult from
15 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 3 bottled waters for each
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Colombia, Puerto Colombia, Atlantico Department
We will have breakfast at the toll before Puerto Colombia, a typical coastal breakfast, with scrambled eggs, arepas, chorizo, juice, or coffee.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Barranquilla, Barranquilla, Atlantico Department
On the way to Santa Marta from Cartagena, we will cross the city of Barranquilla, which we will talk about its history and current events.
Pass By: Cienaga Grande de Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
We will pass through the town of Ciénaga magdalena, which is characterized by being a fishing village.
Pass By: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
We will pass through Santa Marta, which was the first city founded in Colombia by the Spanish. We will talk about its history and current events.
Stop At: Tayrona National Park, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Upon arrival at the Tayrona National Park at 10am, you will be given tickets to the park and 2 bottles of water, one for each journey. We will walk around 2 hours through the trails created by the indigenous communities that still inhabit the park through the jungle. On these trails you can make sightings of birds and animals (not dangerous); During the walk we will find extra hydration points in case the 2 bottles of water are not enough. Our goal is to reach the beach of cabo san juan, passing by the beaches of the swimming pool, sand, and sugar cane. We will enjoy a few hours of bathing on the beach, if you want to practice snorkeling it is optional for you, and we will have lunch before preparing to return again for our walk.
Duration: 9 hours
Pass By: Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Return to Cartagena de Indias from the Tayrona National Park. 4 hour trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It is collected only within the tourist area, Bocagrande, historic center, Morros, Laguito, Manga, Goatherd.Airports
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Muelle de la Bodeguita, Avenida Blas de Lezo, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.