Private Tour to Summer Palace, Hutong and Calligraphy Class
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city on this door-to-door private tour. Check off Beijing’s biggest attraction—Summer Palace—and stroll through historic hutong alleys, immerse yourself at Hutong Calligraphy Class.Acomprehensive package with private guide, entrance fees, Taxi fare, lunch and Calligraphy Class are all inclusive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Taxi/subway fare (Within 4th Ring Road)
- Entrance fees
- Calligraphy Class Fee
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Tower of Buddhist Incense(Summer Palace)
- Entry/Admission - Qingyan Stone Boat
- Entry/Admission - Back Lakes (Hou Hai)
- Entry/Admission - Hutong Calligraphy Class
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi/subway fare at your own expense (Outside of 4th Ring Road)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Meet up your friendly private tour guide at 9:00am in your hotel lobby. You will be transferred to Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), he most beautiful Royal garden in Beijing, Summer Palace. It is a summer resort for Imperial Family Members, Learn about the most powerful female in Chinese history, the empress Dowager CiXi. People named her as Dragon Lady. Stroll along the Kunming Lake and Long Corridor at the Summer Palace. Enjoy the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity and Tower of Buddhist Incense (Summer Palace).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tower of Buddhist Incense(Summer Palace), Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Hike up the Tower of Buddhist Incense. A Buddhism Temple for Emperor's Mother, It is also celebration place for Empress Dowager CiXi's birthday. When you are on the top you can enjoy the breathtaking views of entire Kunming Lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Qingyan Stone Boat, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Boat of Purity and Ease was originally built in 1860s in a traditional Chinese design. It was used as a venue for Empress Dowager Cixi to view the scenery and to be entertained.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Back Lakes (Hou Hai), Shicha Lake Scenic Resort, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Savor an authentic stir-fried lunch in the Hutong. Then, visit the Back Lakes, It is where local beijingners lives. The Hutong date back to Yuan Dynasty with over 700 years history. Stroll along the Back Lakes (Houhai) , Hou Lake, Yandai Xie Street, Yinding Bridge, Beigongfang Hutong,Shichahai Scenic Resort and experience people's life, culture and history. It is the true gem of Beijing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yandai Xie Street, Di'anmenwai Main Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Stroll along the Huong, Yandai Xie Street is Beijing's oldest commercial street, It is lined in traditional-style stone buildings that house charming souvenir and handicraft shops
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hutong Calligraphy Class, 1F,Sunworld Dynasty Hotel Beijing. 50 Wangfujing Avenue, Beijing 100006 China
Head to Hutong Calligraphy Class in the afternoon. Practice the ancient art of Chinese calligraphy, and walk away with a special memento, get ready to flex your creative muscles. Learn more about the practice and try different techniques, and leave with a brand new set of skills.
At the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you back to your lovely hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.