Private Tour to Stalin Museum and Uplistsikhe Caves from Tbilisi
Explore Kartli region during this day trip. You’ll have guided excursion the house-museum of Soviet leader J. Stalin and see the exhibits re-create scenes from the life of the leader and include unique photos, gifts and furniture. Visit the Uplistsikhe caves which once was one of the strongest political, cultural, religious and economic centers and the royal residence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Stalin Museum
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Georgian Holidays, Tbilisi Georgia
Pickup from the hotel in the morning and head to the fertile lands of Kartli region.
Stop At: Stalin Museum, 32 Stalin Avenue Stalin Park, Gori 1400 Georgia
Arrive in Gori and have guided excursion at Stalin’s house-museum. The museum retains its Soviet-era characteristics until recent days. The exhibits re-create scenes from the life of the leader and include unique photos, gifts and furniture. The house where Stalin was born is preserved under a stone canopy nearby. Museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Next drive to Uplistsikhe cave town which still amazes the visitors by its dimensions, extraordinary position, refined forms and the beauty of decors. The history of Uplistsikhe goes back to the 2nd-1st millenniums B.C. In antiquity, the city was one of the most important centers of Kartli and in the middle Ages it stood on the important trade route that linked Byzantium with India and China. You will find huge echoing halls, long meandering corridor-streets, chambers for pagan worship and even the remains of Georgia’s oldest theatre there, and will be impressed by the skill, knowledge, experience and physical and spiritual power of all those, who created this unique monument.
After guided tour in Uplistsikhe, drive back to your hotel in Tbilisi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your place of stay in Tbilisi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.