Private Tour to Sounion from Athens
Our company, Greece Travel by Arvanitaki, offers high quality services by Minivan for safe, consistent, comfortable and economical transportation. We can ensure you timely transportation to all over Greece.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sounio Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sounio Beach, 68 Klm Athens-Sounio Ave. under the ancient Temple of Poseidon, Sounio 19500 Greece
Sounion is the promontory at the southernmost tip of the Attic peninsula, 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) south of the town of Lavrio (ancient Thoricus), and 70 kilometres (43 mi) southeast of Athens. It is part of Lavreotiki municipality, East Attica, Greece.
Cape Sounion is noted for its Temple of Poseidon, one of the major monuments of the Golden Age of Athens. Its remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
2: Omonia, Athens 104 31, Greece
3: Athens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
4: Piraeus Harbour, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.