Private Tour to Sognefjord, Gudvangen, and Flåm from Bergen
Experience the best of the Norwegian fjords, mountains, and valleys on this private 11-hour tour to Sognefjord, Gudvangen, and Flåm from Bergen. Travel through the Norwegian countryside by road, rail, and water, and admire panoramic views over the Nærøydalen Valley’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed scenery. Discover a peaceful pace of life in pretty villages such as Gudvangen and Voss, and enjoy free time to explore at your own pace. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Bergen hotel or the cruise port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Flam railway and train to Voss (if booking the option with cruise & Flam train)
- Fjordcruise on the two branches of Sognefjord (if booking the option with cruise & Flam train)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bergen, Bergen, Hordaland, Western Norway
Following a morning pickup at your hotel in Bergen or the cruise port, take a seat in your private vehicle at 8:30 am and head towards Dale and Voss to begin your 11-hour tour.
Stop At: Tvindefossen, Norway
Along the way, stop at the Tvindefossen waterfall and capture the scenery on camera.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stalheimskleiva, Stalheimsklevia, Stalheim Norway
Visit the Stalheim Hotel with your guide and enjoy fine views over the UNESCO–listed Nærøydalen Valley from the terrace. Probably the most beautiful view of the day - and you will continue - The Stalheimskleiva Road - Stalheimskleiva is the name of the 1.5-km-long stretch of road that winds its way up the mountainside from the end of the Nærøydalen valley to the top at Stalheim. It is one of Northern Europe's steepest roads and offers beautiful views.The Stalheimskleiva road runs up a ridge between two cascading waterfalls that can both be seen from the road. To the north, you can see the Sivlefossen waterfall, which has a fall of about 140 metres. To the south, the Stalheimsfossen waterfall with a fall of 126 metres. Please note possible to visit only from May - End of September.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gudvangen, Gudvangen, Aurland Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
Then, follow the winding road through the valley to the ancient village of Gudvangen — nestled at the end of the Nærøyfjord.
Here, take a sightseeing cruise by passenger ferry (motor yacht, or RIB are available on request and additional price) over the Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord to Flåm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flam, Flam, Aurland Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
On arrival to Flam, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant (own expense), then enjoy free time to browse the souvenir shops, the museum of Flåmsbana railway or the local microbrewery at your leisure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myrdal, Myrdal, Hordaland, Western Norway
Straight after, get ready to board the famous Flåmsbana railway to Myrdal to admire fine views over the canyons, valleys, and waterfalls for which the region is famous. Stop for photos at the Kjøsfossen waterfall.then in Myrdal switch trains for your onward journey to Voss.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vossevangen, Vossevangen, Voss Municipality, Hordaland, Western Norway
On arrival in Voss, discover top attractions such as the town’s medieval church and gain insight into centuries of Norwegian history. Lastly, take the 1.5-hour return journey by car to your hotel in Bergen to conclude your tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, but is in Bergen center, please specify the name in the "special requirements". If you are staying at a private address, please specify it in the "special requirements" and we will pick you up from therePorts
- Strandkaiterminal, Strandkaien 15, 5013 Bergen, Norway
- Cruise Terminal Bergen, Skoltegrunnskaien 1, 5003 Bergen, Norway
- Cruise Pirs Bergen, Bontelabo 8, 5003 Bergen, Norway
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.