Private Tour to Saramandaia Favela in Salvador
This 4-hour tour will take you to Saramandaia Favela, one of the biggest favelas in Salvador. Along with your guide, you'll have the unique chance to visit a local community, learn about life inside a shanty town and help out with local art projects.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Travessa São José da Saramandaia, Tv. São José da Saramandaia - Pernambués, Salvador - BA, 41100-140, Brazil
we visited a poor community, where art, culture remain alive, through a social project called Art Consciente.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Airport Luis E. Magalhaes, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of two adults per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers choose whether to go with the car windows open or closed. The local government department will check the temperature upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.