Private Tour to Santa Catalina Convent and Sabandía Mill
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Santa Catalina Convent, built in 1579, which is an enclosed religious town that remains in use to this day. You will continue to Sabandia, famous for its colonial mill that dates from the XVII Century, where formerly the grains were ground that soon were distributed in all the South of Peru. Fascinating villages with stepped terraces dating from pre-inca time, will be seen on the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Touristic transportation.
- Admission to Santa Catalina Monastery
- Admission to Sabandia mill
- Entry/Admission - Sabandía mill
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de Santa Catalina
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sabandía mill, Molino, Arequipa 04012, Peru
Famous for its colonial mill that dates from the XVII Century, where formerly the grains were ground that soon were distributed in all the South of Peru.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Monasterio de Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina 301, Arequipa Peru
The citadel occupies a land of 20,000 square meters and is isolated from the city, despite being located in the heart of it. The material used for its construction was ashlar, coming from the volcanoes that surround the city.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Arequipa Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.