Private Tour to Sacsayhuaman Archeological Site
Our team will meet you at your Hotel location then together with your tourism guide will drive in a private vehicle out of the City, with direction to one of the most important and Inca heritage Archeological site of Sacsayhuman. Located on the mountains over 3.700msnm. In our way up will stop to have great views of the wonderful and colorful Cusco city. Stoping in San Cristobal and white Christ over the city.
Also were are going to be able to see the way how local people live, still preserve the Inca technique in weaving the wool of the Alpaca and how they are dressing and speaking the Quechua language.
Our visit to the amazing archeological site of Sacsayhuman. Will be done by our expert tourism guide that will explain about the history, arquitecture, engineering, agriculture, and about the function in past times and current times of the Site. This exclusive tour will take us exploring the whole site in 2 hours approximately.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour / Driver/guide / Proffesional tourism guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan / car with air conditioned
- admission fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - San Cristobal Church
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Christ
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
The fortress was the largest structure built by the Incas. It was constructed on an elevated rocky promontory facing the northern marshy ground outside the Inca capital of Cuzco. Pottery finds indicate that the site had previously been occupied by Inca residents. ... The first structures were made using only mud and clay.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Cristobal Church, Resbalosa 525, Cusco 08000 Peru
A great stop to enjoy and take photos of a different view of Cusco
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Christ, Cusco Peru
Perched high above the colonial centre of Cusco, Cristo Blanco is a large statue of Jesus Christ that can be seen across the city. Towering some 8 meters (26 feet) high the white structure was a gift from Arabic Palestinians who sought refuge in Cusco after World War II. The statue depicts Christ extending his arms outwards, very similar to Rio´s Christ the Redeemer, but
in miniature format.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pickup & drop off offered from your Hotel / Airport in CuscoAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.