Private Tour to Reina Sofía Museum
While you are in Madrid, don't miss the chance to visit Spain’s national museum, Reina Sofia. On a 1.5-hour guided tour led by an art historian, explore the highlights of this museum including the collections of Spain's two greatest 20th century masters, Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Stand in front of the most famous masterpiece in the museum, Picasso's painting 'El Guernica.' Discover the history behind the paintings of the modern period. This tour can be conducted in English, Spanish, French or Italian.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance to the Reina Sofía
- Professional and private art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Calle de Santa Isabel 52, 28012 Madrid Spain
Discover the works of the main Spanish painters from the 20th century onwards. Get to know the main works of Picasso and Dalí among many others, explained by our expert guide and in private for you
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Amigo Tours, 28028 Madrid Spain
We have expert guides in art history who will explain all the details you should know about this museum and its works
Departure Point :Calle de Santa Isabel, 52, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Photography is not allowed inside the museum
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.