Private tour to Queretaro and San Miguel de Allende leaving the CDMX
It is a private tour making the perfect mix between culture and fun.
Professional and personalized service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Toll Payment
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queretaro City, Queretaro City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
The city of Santiago de Querétaro, where the Mexican Independence movement was detonated, keeps legends and stories shared as architectural and artistic treasures between its walls, walking through the historic center between its baroque and neoclassical buildings, winding streets and viceroyal monuments.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
San Miguel de Allende, a city from the colonial era in the upper central area of Mexico, is known for its Spanish baroque architecture, its active art scene and its cultural festivals. In the historic cobblestone center of the city, there is the Parish of San Miguel Arcángel, in neo-Gothic style, whose spectacular pink towers rise above the main square, El Jardín. Nearby is the church of the Temple of San Francisco with a churrigueresque facade of the eighteenth century.
It is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Mexico and in 2008 it was recognized by UNESCO.
Its cobbled streets, tree-lined patios, fine architectural details and sumptuous interiors will make you fall in love; perhaps that is why CN Travel declared it one of the twenty-five best cities chosen by travelers.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ángel de la Independencia, Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our operators and tourist guides are properly identified with their tourist credentials and with a banner with the name of the person who made the reservation.They also carry a banner with the Historic Heart logo.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will follow all the health protocols and the healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.