Private Tour to Pisa and Vinci from Florence with Typical Tuscan Lunch
Enjoy your day to explore the famous City with the Leaning Tower and the beautiful village of Vinci, the hometown of Leonardo da Vinci and delight your senses with a delicious wine tasting with lunch in an estate surrounded by green Tuscan hills.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up and drop off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- English/Italian speaking driver
- Local professional Guide in Pisa at your side
- Private visit of the cellar and wine tasting
- Light lunch in a winery (2 wines, Bruschetta, Salumi, Tuscan cheese, "Cantucci" biscuits)
What's excluded :
- In Pisa Baptistery admission ticket with priority access to the Cathedral to be paid on site
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
- Entry/Admission - Museo Leonardiano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Spend a wonderful day in Tuscany, discovering the wonders of the city Pisa and exploring the Medieval village ofVinci, birthplace of Leonardo.Meet your private driver at your hotel in Florence and upon your arrival in Pisa, start with your professional private guide a thorough outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its white-marble monuments.
During the walking tour it will also be possible to purchase the admission ticket to the Baptistery (to be paid on site directly from your guide), which include also a priority access inside the wonderful Cathedral!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Leonardiano, Piazza dei Guidi, 50059, Vinci Italy
Ended the tour, meet your private driver and cross the Tuscan countryside to reach a prestigious wine estate, located in a panoramic positionwonderfully embraced by vineyards and olive trees, in an area famous for the production of excellent wines.
The local guide of the winery will transmit to you the passion for the wine and during the visit of the cellar, you will be introduced to the secrets of the winemaking: from the harvest of the grape to the wine production and the aging phases.
Now, just relax yourself and delight your senses, enjoying an excellent wine tasting and a delicious Tuscan light lunch!
The tour reaches then the Medieval village of Vinci, hometown of the celebrated genius of Leonardo, one of the greatest Renaissance artists and inventors. Spend your free time strolling along the narrow streets and squares of the village or visiting the Museum Leonardiano (not included, to be paid on the spot), one of the widest and most original collections dedicated to the many interests of Leonardo.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 09.00 am at the hotel in Florence, if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers: if it's more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Tour . Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted in order to maintain the interpersonal distance of 1 mt. At the Farm every person has to register
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.