Private tour to Pavlovsk Palace and Park by Car
Take a private tour of the beautiful Pavlovsk Palace & Park. This suburb is famous for its wonderful palace and park ensemble. Explore the glorious palace and gardens of the English-style Palace and get inside access to the world of the tsars and Russian emperors. Admire the décor of Scotsman Charles Cameron and the romantic touches of his succesor Vinchenzo Brenna and wander the grounds of one of the largest landscaped parks in Europe.
per adult from
270 to 300 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide service
- Comfortable transportation with a business class car
- Professional & experienced driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance tickets to the museums
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pavlovsk State Museum, Sadovaya St 20, Pavlovsk, St. Petersburg 196621 Russia
On this 5 hour tour you will have your private guide with you and enjoy comfortable transportation in a private car. You will be met in your hotel lobby and dropped back there after this tour.
Pavlovsk Palace is an 18th century Russian royal home established by Paul I. When he passed away, it became the domicile of his widow, Maria Feodorovna. This place is not an ordinary one; it is loaded with stunning designs and a huge English garden. Its fame rests on the majesty of the palace with its classical architecture, great art collections and lavish interiors.
Pavlovsk is a superb palace that you shouldn’t miss. It has been undergoing restoration for years and now stands on a high bluff overlooking the watercourse and rules the surrounding parkland. Nowadays it is a museum that contents is fully preserved. Along with the park, you will also view the natural landscape and fanciful elements in the areas such as miniature fortress, Centaur Bridge and a lot more.
10 am - Meet you guide at the hotel lobby
10:00-10:45 am - Driving to Pavlovsk located 32 km (19 miles) away from St Petersburg
11:00-12:00 pm - Tour of the Palace
12:10-2 pm - Walk in the Garden
by 3 pm you are back at your hotel
PM starting time is available, at 1:00 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is not suitable for cruise passengers, as does not include port pickup or the required blanket visas for travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- 2 starting times available: 10am, 1pm
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.