Private tour to Park and Grand Palace of the Peterhof
Private excursion to Peterhof. You will see the park, gardens, fountains and visit the Grand Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Tourist-class vehicle according to program
- Entrance fee to the Gardens and Grand Palace of Peterhof
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
A relaxing walk in Peterhof Lower Gardens with a scenic view of hundreds of fountains. It's a real engineering masterpiece with no pumps, in a unique location, selected specifically to make this miracle happen. All the force and the power of the fountaing are provided by the force of gravity. A great photo opportunity for keen photographers.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Explore one of the most beautiful Imperial Palaces - the Grand palace of Peterhof. Badly damaged during the Second World War, thanks to the efforts of dedicated staff, this palace was brought back to life and restored to its former beauty from photographs and maps in the 1950s. A complex combination of Baroque and NeoClassical styles, this palace is a true gem of Russian arquitecture, and you will surely fall in love with it the way we have.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver at lobby of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.