Private Tour to Palenque
this tour star from 8 am, you will be picked up at your hotel and transported to san basilio de palenque when you get there a local tour guide will be waiting for you to start the historical wallking.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- local tour guide
- hotel pick up (centro, bocagrande, castillogrande)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Basilio De Palenque, San Basilio De Palenque, Bolivar Department
70 kilometers south of Cartagena de Indias, is the village of San Basilio de Palenque, a place where music, language, medicine and other traditions constantly remind us that, five centuries ago, the African continent was the main source of slaves in the world. this tour star from 8 am, you will be picked up at your hotel and transported to san basilio de palenque when you get there a local tour guide will be waiting for you to start the historical walking. then you will get you typical lunch there. after that you will be ready to return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Torre Del Reloj, Cra. 7 ##34-2 a 34-118, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- wear comfortable sports clothes (optional)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.