Private tour to old Montenegro Capitals - Experience old Montenegro
Following the trail of our ancestors you will see the 15th century abandoned fortresses, explore magnificent Lake Skadar by boat, see beautiful viewpoints and fishing villages. The crowning glory of this time travelling tour is the visit to Cetinje. This is where the Montenegrin's found their independence. Cetinje was the birthplace of Montenegro’s revolutionary poets, saints and knights. Throughout the tour, you will be surrounded by the magical beauty of Lake Skadar’s National Park which adds to the medieval charm of these historical landmarks.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Drive in a standard sedan vehicle
- Parking and all road fees
- Boat ride on lake Skadar from Zabljak Crnojevica to Rijeka Crnojevica
- National park entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Lake Skadar
What's excluded :
- Drinks and snacks that you buy during the tour, visits to restaurants and bars.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rijeka Crnojevica, Rijeka Crnojevica, Cetinje
At Rijeka Crnojevica we will take a short stroll, enjoying the enigmatic landscape, visit the old bridge, hear about its importance until the mid 20th century, and you can also have a coffee or a drink at one of the beautiful restaurants on its promenade.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Skadar, Virpazar bb Southeast Zeta-Skadar basin, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
The boat ride will take us to Rijeka Crnojevica passing through some of the most beautiful scenery of this enchanting National Park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pavlova Strana Viewpoint, Sindon, Cetinje Montenegro
You will now be driven to Pavlova Side for a photo break at one of the most famous viewpoints at Lake Skadar and one of the most famous viewpoints in whole of Montenegro. This viewpoint is also listed in well-read travel and destinations magazines as one of the most spectacular views of the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cetinje, Cetinje
After arriving at Cetinje we will walk through the historical path of this cosy town. We will visit Cetinje Monastery, pass next to Cipuri church, new castle – Biljarda, King Nicola's castle – today museum, the Presidential Palace and take a walk on the main pedestrian street. Cetinje is a city museum, and it has a lot of interesting stories about the hard but proud life of the people in medieval Montenegro.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Kotor
- Port of Bar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.