Private tour to Nîmes and Pont du Gard from Sète
Only 1h / 1h15 from Sète, you will visit the city of Nimes, with its perfectly preserved arenas, and the famous Pont du Gard.
I will be your driver-guide during this day, I will personally guide you in Nimes and Pont du Gard.
The ideal duration of this excursion is approximately 7:30 / 8h: 1h15 journey to Nimes, 5 hours to discover Nimes and the Pont du Gard, and 1h15 return journey to Sète.
However, we can reduce the duration of the excursion if you have a stopover at the port of Sète or if you have specific requirements.
- departure from Sète (at your hotel or at the port of Sète)
- journey to Nimes, by motorway (1h15 journey)
- guided tour of Nîmes moi (the Roman arenas and the historic center)
- free time for lunch in Nîmes
- journey to the Pont du Gard (35 minutes)
- visit of the Pont du Gard with several photo stops
- return trip to Sète (1h15 journey)
- drop-off in Sète (at your hotel or at the port of Sète).
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver-guide meal
- Guided tour of the arenas of Nimes
- Guided tour of the historic center of Nimes
- Guided tour of the Pont du Gard
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the arenas of Nimes and the Pont du Gard
- Entry/Admission - Arenes de Nimes
- Entry/Admission - Pont du Gard
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenes de Nimes, Boulevard des Arenes, 30000 Nimes France
We will start our day by visiting the arenas of Nimes, one of the best preserved Roman monuments in France.
I will be your guide in the arenas, I am authorized to show you around them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nimes, Nimes, Gard, Occitanie
After visiting the arenas, you will discover the charming historic center of Nimes. Our route will take us to the Maison Carrée, the other Roman symbol of ancient Nimes.
We will take the time to have lunch in the center of Nimes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 400 route du Pont du Gard La Bégude, 30210 Vers-Pont-du-Gard France
30 minutes from Nimes, the excursion will continue with the discovery of the Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985. Our route will take us to both banks of the bridge, to the best places to take your best photos. . I will also be your guide at Pont du Gard.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take care of you in all accommodation in Sète (hotel, B&B) as well as in the port of Sète.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have equipped our van with a transparent wall between the driver-guide and the passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.