Private Tour to Luxor West Bank : Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Tour the most famous sites in West Bank of Luxor with an expert private guide. You'll step back into Egypt's ancient history at the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Crossing the Nile River to the West Bank, you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor), you will have a brief stop at the visitors center. Guides are not permitted inside the tombs, but your guide will tell you what to look for inside the elaborately decorated rooms. If you wish to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamun, an additional cost is payable direct.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Luxor Hotels and Nile Cruises
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.