Private tour to Luxor East Bank
Visit the Old-age Temples of Karnak and Luxor Temple on the Nile’s East Bank on this 4-hour private tour from Luxor.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- For your safety: trip under authorization of the Egyptian Government.
- Pick Up service from your hotel & return.
- Private English-Speaking Tour guide (any language available upon request)
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
What's excluded :
- Any personal spend.
- Optional and extra activities.
- Tips are not compulsory and are left at your own appreciation.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
We pick you up from your hotel in Luxor by our modern air-conditioned vehicle in a guided tour to Luxor East Bank. The City of Luxor is the greatest archeological city in the world. It considered as the biggest open air Museum in the world as it combines the largest number of monuments. In that tour you will visit the following sights with your Egyptology expert tour guide: Karnak Temple It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient Egyptian builders. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located about three kilometers north of Luxor. Karnak is actually the sites modern name. Its ancient name was Ipet-isut, meaning “The Most sacred of Places”. The three main temples of Mut, Montu and Amun are enclosed by enormous brick walls. The Open Air Museum is located to the north of the first courtyard, across from the Sacred Lake. Actually, there are a number of smaller temples and chapels spread about Karnak, such as the Temple of Osiris Hek-Djet, which is actually inside the enclosure wall of the Temple of Amun. Then continue to Luxor temple Luxor Temple The temple of Luxor is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who ruled 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khons. Obelisk of Rameses II This temple has been in almost continuous use as a place of worship right up to the present day. It was completed by Tutankhamun and Horemheb and added to by Ramses II. Towards the rear is a granite shrine dedicated to Alexander the Great. During the Christian era the temple’s hypostyle hall was converted into a Christian church, and the remains of another Coptic church can be seen to the west. Then for thousands of years, the temple was buried beneath the streets and houses of the town of Luxor. Then After finish your Tour transfer you back to your Hotel and that is the end of our Services.
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- • Dress code is smart casual • Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.