Private Tour to Lisbon - Óbidos
Tour Lisbon and Óbidos, a tour for those who want to relive the Medieval period without missing a visit to the city of Lisbon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Whatever is entered into attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obidos, Obidos, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Óbidos belonged to the defensive pentagon of the five Castles, this by the hands of the Templars, later used as a wedding gift from D. Dinis to his wife D. Isabel, the village became part of the Casa das Rainhas, most of the Portuguese queens in Portugal was financed here, leaving great benefits there too. Catarina orders the aqueduct and the fountains to be built.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, practically destroyed in the 18th century is today one of the most important capitals in Europe, recognized for its monuments, its gastronomy, but above all for its clarity, its sun. Managing to please various age groups from the youngest to the oldest, with space for everyone, from Alfama to Parque das Nações.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point will be at the client's accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.