Private Tour to Lechkhumi from Tbilisi (Rachkha, Usakhelouri, Kulbaki, Lailashi)
Private Tour to Lechkhumi includes visiting northern part of western Georgia that is known with its breathtaking nature, waterfalls, alpine meadows, ancient culture and the most expensive wine. Tour includes visiting an impressive waterfall of Rachkha with powerful stream of water from high mountains, Usakhelouri micro-zone where naturally semi-sweet and the most expensive Georgian wine Usakhelouri is produced, beautiful green lake of Kulbaki to enjoy beautiful forest and taste the most delicious trout, administrative center of the region Tsageri to visit the church and the tomb of Maxime the Confessor, Green Theater of Tsageri and historical village Lailashi known with Jewish synagogue, Lailashi Bible and Okronishi swimming pool with healing properties, known as 'Georgian Thailand' because of its great mountain views. Tour is appropriate for people who love mountains, waterfalls, deciduous forests, lakes and unique endemic wines. Total drive 635 km (395 miles).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isunderi, Georgia
Rachkha is an impressive waterfall with powerful stream of water from high mountains. Easy 10-minute hike is needed to reach the waterfall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oqureshi, Oqureshi, Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti Region
Usakhelouri is a grapevine variety and the micro-zone in Lechkhumi mostly in Zubiokureshi area. Usakhelouri high quality naturally semi-sweet wine, which is the most expensive Georgian wine. Wine is made of limited quantities. It is characterized by a variety of aroma, moderate sweetness and harmonious taste. Wine tasting is for an additional charge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kulbaki, Georgia
Kulbaki is a village located at 720 meters above sea level in the valley of the river Jonouli. Kulbaki is famous for its beautiful green lakes. There is a trout farm on the Green Lake in the village of Kulbak and guests can taste the most delicious trout.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsageri, Tsageri, Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti Region
Tsageri as an administrative center of Lechkhumi region located at 475 m above sea level. Tsageri Historical Museum exhibits archaeological artifacts that mainly cover the Early and Late Bronze Age, the Ancient Period. Among them: bronze treasures, Colchian bronze stylized axes, Stone Age tools, Numismatic specimens (coin of Alexander the Great, gold statue of Lysimachus, coins of Caesars Octavian and Hadrian, Arabic and Turkish coins, etc.), ecclesiastical items of XVII-XIX centuries and unique photographs on Lechkhumi.
St. Maxime Church is built on the tomb of Maxime the Confessor, on the border of Svaneti and Lechkhumi, on the top of a rocky ridge. The tomb and sacred parts of St. Maximus the Confessor are found in the Fathers' Monastery.
Green Theater of Tsageri built in 1987, has unique design with an open-air benches. The nearby located Khvamli caves, according to the medieval records, preserves the treasury of the kings of Georgia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lailashi, Lailashi, Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti Region
Lailashi is a historical village at 850 meters above sea level. Treasure of bronze axes found in the village are kept in the Hermitage Museum in Russia. Ancient historical village community along with Georgians consisted of Greeks, Jews and Armenians. Lailashi is rich in historical and architectural monuments: hall-type church in Lailashi Cemetery and a bell tower that date back to the early 19th century, a Jewish synagogue in the "market" and badly damaged hall-type Armenian temple. The village has own Bible. Lailashi Bible is a unique 10th century Hebrew Bible discovered in Lailashi in the 1940s, which is kept in the Georgian Institute of Manuscripts. Laila is an Arabic word that means night. Lailashi is famous for its Okronishi swimming pool which has healing properties. There are beautiful views from the pool. The place is known as 'Georgian Thailand', because of its great mountain views.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that in some tourist locations the road is not fully paved
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), tour will be provided according to recommendations and guidelines of Ministry of Health of Georgia and World Tourism Organization.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.