Private Tour to Kumrovec, Trakoscan and Varazdin from Zagreb
Enjoy the hidden gems of the North of Croatia in this private, tailor-made tour by car/minivan. Start with the Village of Kumrovec, where the president of former Yugoslavia was born, far away from the crowds of Zagreb. After a peaceful walk through this village-museum and its traditional houses and traditions, continue to our most famous castle, Trakoscan. The history of the families that owned the castle is very turbulent, so after learning about it, you can relax next to the charming lake and have a snack with a tremendous view of the castle.
The tour finishes with the city of Baroque, as they call Varazdin. The numerous palaces and the Old Castle tell a long history of the city that used to be the capital of Croatia.
After the tour, private transfer to your hotel or Zagreb city center.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Staro selo museum
- Entry/Admission - Old Castle (Stari Grad)
- Entry/Admission - Trakoscan Castle (Dvor Trakoscan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Staro selo museum, Kumrovec Croatia
Visit the beautiful village of Kumrovec where the Marshall Tito, president of former Yugoslavia was born and enjoy the incredible landscape while traveling to the region of Zagorje.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Castle (Stari Grad), Strossmayerovo setaliste 7, Varazdin 42000 Croatia
Visit the city of Varazdin, the Old Town and the medieval palaces that make this hidden gem in Croatia's North-West.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trakoscan Castle (Dvor Trakoscan), Trakoscan 42254 Croatia
The most famous and best preserved castle in Croatia, a monument that perfectly explains a big part of European history, just an hour away from Zagreb.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Most central hotels in Zagreb. City center, Zagreb.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.