Private Tour to Kazbegi and Juta from Tbilisi
Explore Kazbegi with us, tour to Kazbegi includes tour to Juta. The road goes through beautiful Caucasus mountains, passing by Jinvali Lake, Ananuri Fortress and Stepantsminda. You will see fascinating views of mountains, valleys and rivers. We offer the comfort of a personal car with professional drivers and guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle 4X4
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Horse ride fee
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
- Entry/Admission - Jinvali Water Reservoir
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour to Kazbegi will start in Tbilisi at place of your stay at 9:00am. After you meet the driver, just hop in, our professional driver will help you with your luggage, leave the rest up to us. The car will pass through Tbilisi, head north 160 km to Kazbegi. First stop is Jinvali Lake and Ananuri Fortress (complex). Ananuri was a castle of the eristavis (Dukes) of Aragvi, the complex has been on the tentative list of inclusion into the UNESCO World Heritage Site program. Second place of stop will be with fascinating views from top of Jvari Pass. Soon the road will go down to valley and enter Karbegi. The main point of Kazbegi tour is Gergeri Trinity Church, located on top of mountain at an elevation of 2170 meters. Gergeti Trinity Church is built in the 14th century. The car will start short off-road journey from Kazbegi centre to Gergeti Trinity Church.
The last location if tour is village Juta, Juta is the second highest village on Europe continent. In Juta you will take horse ride to Chaukhi pass, you will be able to see lake beneath Chaukhi mountain massive. Drive back will start on your demand, you can stop for lunch in Kazbegi, then continue ride back to Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Any location in Tbilisi
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.