Private Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples from Luxor
Join this amazing tour and get to know a different side of Luxor. This half-day private tour explores the East Bank of Luxor, and two of the most impressive temples in Upper Egypt. Visit the magnificent Luxor; one of the most beautiful Temples in Egypt and famous Karnak Temples; the greatest example of worship in history that was dedicated to the God Amon, and his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. With door-to-door transportation by A/C vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of water during the tour.
- Pickup & drop off from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle.
- Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Lunch is optional in this tour.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptologist tour Guide will pick you up from your Hotel/Nile Cruise in Luxor on time, by air-conditioned vehicle to start your day tour on the East Bank of Luxor .Visit Karnak Temple complex which is considered to be the greatest example of worship in the history and the largest temple all over the world; built through 2000 years covering an area of about 63 acres. Listen carefully to the stories and legends to be told by your tour guide, Marvel at the sheer size of the great hypo-style hall, take photos between the huge columns and obelisks.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Avenue of Sphinxes, between the Karnak and Luxor temples, Luxor Egypt
In your way to Luxor Temple,stop to see the avenue of sphinxes ,once linked the two temples together for the ancient Egyptians new year festival.
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then, to Luxor Temple, which is among the most beautiful Temples in Egypt. It was known in the New Kingdom period as Ipt-Rsyt, which means the southern shrine. This was to differentiate between this Temple and Karnak Temple, which was the northern house of Amon Ra.
Luxor Temple was built by king Amonhotep III from the 18th. dynasty and completed by the great king Ramesses II during the 19th dynasty, where ancient Egyptian,Christian and Islamic features are exhibited. Admire its obelisk and well preserved statues.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile cruises in Luxor east bank.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Rental Apartments or villas in Luxor East Bank.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.