Private Tour to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
See the highlights of Aswan in a one day tour. Our daily tours will take you to the High Dam, which created Lake Nasser, as well as the Unfinished Obelisk to see how ancient Egyptians cut these huge stone pillars, and finally Philae Temple, which is dedicated to the goddess Isis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from the annual floods of the Nile.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple at the eastern bank of Luxor. Also there is an opinion which says that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Philae Temple which was built to the honor of Goddess Isis, the chief deity of the island. L
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Aswan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.