Private Tour to Guadalupe Shrine
On this tour we will visit the Guadalupe temple, popularly known as “La Villa” or Basilica of Guadalupe; it is one of the most visited catholic churches in the world.
The Virgin of Guadalupe in Mexico is not just a religious symbol, it is also part of the Mexican identity. In every Mexican home and in many others in Latin America, people worship the Virgin of Guadalupe.
Because of its influence in Mexican culture, knowing the Basilica of Guadalupe is a must whether you are a believer or not.
In this trip we can admire the current basilica as well as the old one, and also climb the Tepeyac Hill, where people remember the miracle of the fresh flowers and the first appearance of Santa María de Guadalupe.
Later, we will visit the Basilica Museum, located in the former convent of the Capuchinas, where we will see an important collection of baroque art, comprised of an impressive amount of cultural goods.
You will also have spare time to take a self-guided tour or attend mass.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la Basilica de Guadalupe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de la Basilica de Guadalupe, Plaza de las Americas 1 Col. Villa de Guadalupe, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
In this trip we can admire the current basilica
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tepeyac, Cerro de Guerrero, 07010 Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
where people remember the miracle of the fresh flowers and the first
appearance of Santa María de Guadalupe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.