Private Tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Visit a pair of spectacular temples outside of Luxor on a full-day, private trip to Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple. Traveling in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle, you’ll travel to the Temple of Edfu, lost and preserved for centuries beneath desert sand, then continue to the Ptolemaic Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. Choosing a private tour means you’ll have the flexibility to explore at your own pace, with an expert guide to share the stories behind the ancient sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All pick up and drop off transfers from customer location in Luxor.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Bottled water.
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Full-day tour in Luxor starts at 7:00am. Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer you by a/c private vehicle to Edfu, which is around a 50-minute drive south of Luxor. Upon arrival in Edfu visit the majestic Temple of Edfu that is dedicated to Horus.
You will have a box lunch included. After lunch continue your day tour to Kom Ombo, which is around a 45-minute drive from Eduf. Arrive at Kom Ombo and then transfer to see the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: "Haroeris" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built for the honor of two deities: the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also, Kom Ombo's importance lies in its huge sugar-cane.
Around 4:00pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor. Your private, knowledgeable guide will accompany you on the whole tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Luxor city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.