Private tour to Discover the Algarve coastline from Lisbon 3 days, all included
This 3 full days Tour Package departs from Lisbon. Includes: 2 night stay in a Standard Room in a 4 or 5 star hotel with breakfast daily, plus 3 lunch and 2 dinner.
This is a full day private tour to the Algarve ward coast from Faro - to Vila Real de Santo António and Lagos and Sagres to Discover all the Algarve coastline.
The Algarve is Portugal's southernmost region, and one of the most popular vacation destinations in Europe. Blessed with a superb coastline and some of the country's loveliest beaches, the province enjoys hot, dry summers and short, mild winters. Warm sea temperatures and gentle winds add to its allure.
We will visit: Vila Real San Antonio, Faro, Tavira, Sagres Fortress; Sagres Village; Vila do Bispo; Cape St. Vicente (Lighthouse); Golden Chapel at St Antonio Church; Lagos historical center; Portimão, Albufeira and Faro
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Overnight accommodation
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Farol de Vila Real de Santo Antonio
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day 1- At 8:00am, your private driver/guide picks you up at your hotel. You'll arrive in Faro around 12:30am after a stop to relax and grab food or drinks.
Stop At: Faro, Faro, Faro District, Algarve
Day 1- At 8:00am, your private driver/guide picks you up at your hotel. You'll arrive in Faro around 12:30am after a stop to relax and grab food or drinks. Upon arrival in Faro will be time to Lunch (included in the tour price) at a traditional Portuguese Restaurant on the beach.
After lunch, you'll check-in in the hotel (4 or 5 starts Standard Room with Breakfast included) and take time to relax until 18:00 or if you prefer less. Then enjoy a panoramic tour by night through the Faro Historical Centre and enjoy a traditional Portuguese dinner in Albufeira (included on the price),
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Faro District, Faro District, Algarve
Faro is the largest city in the Algarve and the gateway to southern Portugal. Lying on the coast, overlooking the shallow lagoons of the protected Ria Formosa Natural Park, this is a destination blessed with rich cultural wealth and a stunning location. Faro's history is compelling. The Romans called it Ossonoba, and their legacy is tangible. But the greatest historical monuments date from the 16th and 17th centuries and are clustered together within the walls of the Old Town. Proud of its maritime heritage, Faro remains a busy and colorful port. From the marina, fishing boats and pleasure craft ply the narrow channels that meander towards the open sea, passing dense marshland and deserted islands. The wetlands are among Europe's most important natural habitats and attract a dazzling array of seabirds and other wildlife.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel 4/5 stars near Faro
Day 2: Day 2- After breakfast (arround 9:00 am) we will drive too Vila Real de Santo António were you will find an interesting old town on the banks of Guadiana (near to Spain).
Stop At: Farol de Vila Real de Santo Antonio, Avenida Min Duarte Pacheco, Vila Real de Santo Antonio Portugal
Day 2- After breakfast (arround 9:00 am) we will drive too Vila Real de Santo António were you will find an interesting old town on the banks of Guadiana (near to Spain). Vila Real de Santo Antonio is located in Portugal Algarve region, at the mouth of the Guadiana River that divides Portugal and Spain. Completely different in its architecture as compared with other towns in the Algarve, this place was eroded by the sea in the 17th century, but in 1774 by the King’s appointment the Marques de Pombal had the main structure of the town built in only 5 months, as per the latest street planning system using a grid system. Lunch at a nice restaurant with sea view (included in the price) on the beach of Monte Gordo or Vila Real or Manta Rota. The Algarve has it all, if you know where to look: sandy beaches, secluded coves and postcard-perfect whitewash villages where traditional tabernas make gourmet treats out of simple grilled sardines drizzled in olive oil and lemon juice. From abundant fish and seafood, to sun-ripened vegetables and flame-cooked meats, don’t leave without trying these dishes After Lunch we will visit Cacela Velha Beach, and Manta Rota Beach. At aroiund 5pm we will return to Hotel in Faro to refresh for a romantic dinner (Included in the price).
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Olhao, Olhao, Faro District, Algarve
In the Eastern Algarve, Olhão da Restauração is a coastal town on the Ria Formasa lagoon. Despite its phenomenal setting Olhão has only recently begun to attract tourists. The ocean and shellfish beds in the lagoon have always been the main source of income, and the fish market in the town is a sight for sore eyes.
You holiday in Olhão will be a whirl of island-hopping voyages to the sandbars that screen the lagoon from the ocean and have perfect beaches with silky golden sand. Each of these islands has its own personality, with little resort enclaves, dunes, whitewashed fishing villages, wild surf or crystal clear lagoon waters.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel 4/5 star near Faro
Day 3: Day 3 - After hotel check-out (around 9:00 or other hour) we will drive to Lagos, and stopping to visiting the city centre.
Stop At: Lagos, Lagos, Faro District, Algarve
Day 3 - After hotel check-out (around 9:00 or other hour) we will drive to Lagos, and stopping to visiting the city centre. At around 11:30am we departure from Lagos to Lunch in Sagres (included on the price) and visiting Sagres Fortness and Village. We will have time to visiting Cabo de São Vicente (the Cape of Saint Vincent) is the most southwesterly extremity of Europe. This wind blasted and storm pounded headland is just what visitors expect, for what was considered, up until the 14th century, the end of the known world. The jagged cliffs rise 60 meters from the ferocious seas and high above guarding the busy shipping lines is one of Europe’s brightest lighthouses that can be seen 60 miles away. At around 3:30pm, you'll head back to Lisbon arriving around 7:30pm (depending on traffic and weather).
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Lagos, Lagos, Faro District, Algarve
15 Best Things to Do in Lagos (Portugal)
Lagos is a busy coastal town in the Algarve that has all the things people love about the region. There are beaches of all descriptions, from long sandy bays to tiny coves walled by ochre-coloured cliffs. These rocks create a breathtaking scene at Ponta da Piedade, where the bluffs and obelisks are riddled with caves and arches and the sea is a clear emerald colour.
Back in the centre of Lagos the old town is an exploring heaven, with Portuguese pavement in lovely patterns on its streets and sights that transport you to the Age of Discovery when explorers set sail from the port.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour we pickup all persons. Please indicate your hotelAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.