Private Tour to Dendara and Abydos temples from Luxor
discover the unique design of setti first temple father of Ramses second
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Visit one of the most important temples in whole the world Osiris temple and find out how is the religion effect in building the Pharaohs civilization. Our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up on time where we will drive north of Luxor through the daily life .enjoy the small villages view all over the way and get to Abydos temple. Listen well to your Egyptologist tour guide who will inform you by details the great history of Abydos temple.
Abydos is notable for the memorial temple of Seti I, which contains an inscription from the nineteenth dynasty known to the modern world as the Abydos King List. It is a chronological list showing cartouches of most dynastic pharaohs of Egypt from Menes until Seti I's father, Ramesses
Drive over to get to Dendara temple.
The most Greco Roman temple complex known in ancient Egypt.
After the great day tour drive back to Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all our guests from luxor train Station,Airport,hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.