Private Tour to Delphi with Olive Oil Workshop
Our tour combines a visit to the Amazing Archaeological site of Delphi with a Two-Hour Olive Oil Workshop.
After pickup at your Athens residence or Cruise ship by your experienced English speaking driver, sit back in one of our new luxury Mercedes EClass or AudiA6 models as you set off towards the slopes of the Delphi, home to over 1.5 million olive trees and a history of cultivation stretching back for thousands of years.
On arrival meet our olive production expert for your workshop carried out in a local village in the heart of the valley where you will learn all about the culture, cultivation, and local varieties of olive along with the secrets of their transformation into the high quality edible products & oils. Enjoy a break for lunch with a panoramic view in the mountain village of Arachova and finally explore one of the Archaeological jewels of Greece before your return from a perfect trip.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First class transport: Mercedes EClass sedan; Minivan or Sprinter
- Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver throughout the day
- Return pickup from Athens address or port
- All vehicles with WiFi, A/C, Chilled Bottled Water
- Flexible pick up time on request
- 2-Hour Olive Oil Workshop with tastings
- Entry/Admission - Mount Parnassus
What's excluded :
- Athens Airport transfers or pickup locations outside Athens: arranged on request with surcharge
- Food and drinks unles specified
- Entrance fees
- Licenced guide for guiding inside Archaeological site of Delphi. Available on request
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Parnassus, Delphi Greece
After your pickup in Athens you will head towards Mt Parnassos with a transformation in landscape through fields of olilve, fruit & forest climbing finally up towards the site of Delphi with glorious mountain views along the way.
For the Olive Oil Workshop you will be transferred to one of the nearby local villages in the Delphi Valley which is home to over 1.5 million olive trees, some over 1000 years old, and where you will meet your experiencd local guide for the workshop.
Over 2 hours your will learn about the traditional olive culture & history along with the processes by which the raw olives are transformed into edible olives and olive oil. You will taste different varieties of olive, virgin olive oils and olive tapenade from the awarded brand Mer des Oliviers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aráchova, Arachova 320 04, Greece
Lunch Stop. Spend time enjoying the local craft shops & wonderful views over lunch
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Delphi Greece
You will have time to visit the Archaeological site of Delphi & its on-site Museum housing some of the masterpieces which have been uncovered at the site such as the Naxos Sphinx, Bronze Charioteer & twin kouroi statues, famous in Greek Mythology.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
o Pick up time flexible on request. We suggest 07:30 but if a later time is preferred we will start according to your needso For Airport pickup and locations outside of Athens there may be a supplement. We will advise on booking.o For Airbnb's please provide the exact addresso If you have luggage please provide details of quantity so we may provide the appropriate vehicleAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Athens Cruise Port
- Piraeus Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- GUIDING/LICENCED GUIDES: Please note your knowledgeable tour driver can inform you en-route but can not enter Archaeological sites. We provide Expert Licenced Guides at extra cost on request. Please email the address listed in this case and we will confirm accordingly
- LUNCH OPTION: a lunch option is available & includes your choice from a 3-course traditional meal with reserved table
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. For family groups our tours arre specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary & a book presentation to keep
- LUNCH OPTION: If choosing this option, please inform us of any allergies or related conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.