Private tour to Conques from Montpellier
2h30 from Montpellier, visit the medieval village of Conques, one of the most beautiful villages in France.
I will be your driver-guide during this day, I will personally guide you in Conques to discover the village and the famous tympanum of the Sainte-Foy church.
The ideal duration of this excursion is around 9 hours: 2h30 drive to Conques, 4 hours on site and 2h30 return journey.
However, we can reduce the duration of the excursion if you have time requirements.
- departure from Montpellier (at your hotel, B&B, train station or airport)
- journey to Conques, by motorway (2h30 journey), via the Millau viaduct
- stop at a first panorama of Conques
- guided tour of Conques with me (approximately 45 minutes)
- free time
- stop at a second panorama of Conques
- return trip to Montpellier (2h30 trip)
- drop-off in Montpellier (at your hotel, B&B, train station or airport).
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver-guide meal
- Guided tour of the village of Conques
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Conques, Conques, Conques en Rouergue, Aveyron, Occitanie
When you arrive in Conques, your driver-guide will show you a first panorama of Conques. Then you will visit the village in the company of our guide, who will take you through the medieval streets to discover the most beautiful facades. Finally, you will end the visit by discovering the fabulous tympanum of the church of Conques; your guide will describe it to you in detail.
You will then have free time to have lunch, visit the Sainte-Foy church and the Conques treasure at your own pace, and discover the shops that nestle here and there in the village.
We will return to Montpellier by the same road as on the outward journey, notably crossing the famous Millau viaduct.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take care of you in all accommodation in Montpellier (hotel, B&B, train station) as well as at Montpellier airport.Airports
- Mediterranee Airport, Montpellier France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have equipped our van with a transparent wall between the driver and the passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.