Private Tour to Cognac from Bordeaux
Enjoy a day of relaxation and discovery in the comfort of an air-conditioned premium van.
Your personal guide will lead you with a velvet hand to Cognac.
We will have previously reserved for you a visit to the Royal Chateau of Cognac, the origin of which was built around the year 950. This place steeped in history which housed a number of noble families, is today owned descendants of the two citizens who acquired it in 1795. These two traders then decided to make their cellars, and headquarters of the Otard company.
We will have reserved for your lunch, a restaurant, offering authentic and tasty cuisine.
Your afternoon will be devoted to the visit of one of the great Cognac houses, during which you will discover all the secrets of this drink which was very appreciated by Napoleon.
Your return to Bordeaux will be in the same comfort as on the outward journey.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Vehicle with air conditioning and Wi-Fi
- Round-trip private transportation with your driver / guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch, dinner, food and drink, unless otherwise indicated
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums or attractions
- Entry/Admission - Royal Castle of Cognac
- Entry/Admission - Parc Francois Ier
- Entry/Admission - Martell Cognac's Visitors Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Castle of Cognac, 127 Boulevard Denfert Rochereau, 16100 Cognac, France
Come and discover the Royal Chateau of Cognac, witness to the History of France and Maison des Cognacs Baron Otard, it is classified as a Historic Monument.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Parc Francois Ier, allee Basse du Parc, 16100 Cognac France
La Courtine Restaurant
For the inhabitants of Cognac, the reputation of the restaurant La Courtine is well established ... La Courtine welcomes you in an elegant and green setting, that of the banks of the Charente and the François 1er park, emblem of Cognac.
Enjoying the shaded terrace in fine weather near the pontoon for a cruise cruise on the gentle Charente, or pleasantly installed in the warm decor of the room all decorated with wood, you will enjoy traditional cuisine and a wide grilled menu, favoring local products ...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Martell Cognac's Visitors Center, 16 avenue Paul Firino Martell, 16100 Cognac France
You will visit Maison Martell, one of the great distilleries in Cognac.
This is an example, the visit can be at Camus, Hennessy, Rémy Martin, or Courvoisier, depending on availability for visits. All are institutions that have brought French excellence far beyond our borders, and which have made Cognac famous throughout the world.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Place de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of the Moon Bordeaux, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No specific age limit, but children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 18 cannot participate in the wine tasting.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.